Summary: Looking for some last-minute stocking stuffers you can use for your friends and family? Check out these 10 ideas.
You’ve found all your presents, you’ve wrapped them and put them under your beautifully decorated tree, and you’re sitting back and relaxing only to realize that you didn’t even think about stockings. Uh oh. If you’re on the search for some last-minute stocking stuffers that aren’t a huge drain on your wallet but are still a huge hit with your family, check out this list and find some useful and fun things that would brighten up their holiday.
- Christmas Blend K-Cups for your coffee and Christmas-loving friend.
- For the person who kicks off their shoes when they walk in the door, some cozy slippers.
- A little gourmet chocolate goes a long way for someone who loves to treat themselves.
- Find a great adult coloring book for that friend who needs a little de-stressing.
- For those who like their office to smell amazing, a Mini Capri Blue Candle.
- A Captured Flora Pen Set for the person who wants to impress at their new job.
- Polka Dot Eye Mask for the person who needs her beauty sleep.
- Give a pop of color to the girl who just can’t get enough.
- Help your wine-loving friend or family member save their bottle with a genie-in-the-bottle wine stopper.
- Pinch Provisions Mini Emergency Kit for the woman who likes to be prepared.