- Focus on what makes you happy first, not what will make other people happy.
- Treat yourself to something special every once in a while, you deserve it.
- Sometimes leggings are pants. Enjoy those times.
- Don't save things for a special day; every day is special.
- Never stifle an urge to create, we all have an artist in us somewhere.
- Don't let anyone else judge you for what you're doing with your life - it's yours, not theirs.
- Dancing always makes you feel better, even if just for a little bit.
- Think before you speak and take time to cool down. A moment of patience can save you from a lifetime of regret.
- You're going to change a lot during your life, accept it and embrace it.
- It's okay to go to bed at 8:30pm. You old grandma.
- Say yes to things that you'll remember forever, even if it means digging into your savings a little bit. Trust me, it's worth it.
- You can never have too many friends.
- Take every chance you can get to travel.
- Tell people you appreciate them. Even if they know, it's nice to hear.
AMERICA'S TOP LEGAL JOB SITE
Job Posting Essentials
14 Important Things I Learned in 2014
Summary: Here are 14 important things I learned in 2014.