Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
10 Must-Hear Podcasts for Budding Entrepreneurs
by Kathryn Wheeler
Starting your own business is scary, time-consuming, difficult, and often isolating. While the rewards may be great, getting there can be anything but. However, if you want to get advice from people who have been through the struggle before you, podcasts are a great resource. There are so many amazing entrepreneurs in the world. Many of them have taken the lessons they learned from their own successes and failures and put them into bite-sized pieces for you to sort through.
Pick a couple of these podcasts for entrepreneurs and listen while you’re driving, walking or cleaning around the house to get the inspiration you might be missing to make your business happen.
- The School of Greatness. “Lewis Howes is a NYT bestselling author, lifestyle entrepreneur, former pro athlete and world record holder in football. The goal of the School of Greatness is to share inspiring stories from the most brilliant business minds, world class athletes and influential celebrities on the planet to help you find out what makes great people great.”
- The Broad Experience. “The Broad Experience provides a great wealth of women’s successes, failures, and advice on how to navigate the workplace and its constraints.”
- The Dave Ramsey Show: “The Dave Ramsey Show is about real life and how it revolves around money. Dave Ramsey teaches you to manage and budget your money, get out of debt, build wealth, and live in financial peace.”
- The Chalene Show. “Tips, resources, interviews and practical steps to help you improve energy, balance, organization, health, fitness, relationships, focus, faith and happiness. Each episode is designed to give you strategies and simple steps you can implement today to become a better, more balanced, happier version of yourself.”
- CreativeLive. “The PROFIT. POWER. PURSUIT. Podcast explores what it means to build a business and life on your creative drive. We uncover both the strategic and the tactical components of how creative people make money, take control of their businesses, and pursue what’s most important to them so that you can too.”
- PowderKeg. “Powderkeg shares Startup Stories for High-Growth Business Leaders with Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Top Talent Beyond Silicon Valley. Powder Keg Gives You the Best Business Strategy from SaaS Entrepreneurs, Startup Investors, and Business Experts.”
- The Tim Ferris Show. “The Tim Ferris Show is the first business/interview podcast to pass 100,000,000 downloads. In each episode, the podcast deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use.”
- StartUp. “StartUp is a podcast about what it’s really like to get a business off the ground.”
- The GaryVee Audio Experience. “On this podcast you'll find a mix of #AskGaryVee show episodes, keynote speeches on marketing and business, segments from DAILYVEE video series, interviews and fireside chats, as well as new and current thoughts from Gary Vee recorded originally for this audio experience!”
- Beyond The To Do List. “Award-nominated podcast featuring secrets from productive people, showing you how to complete good work and balance your life.”
It has a good option to upload different resumes and cover letters.
LawCrossing Fact #74: Those who use the job map feature will have an easier time locating a job near them than those who don’t.
NOW TRENDING ON BCG ATTORNEY SEARCH
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
Testimonial of the Week
- Theresa D. Colorado
Don't stay angry at your last employer. The longer you keep connected emotionally to the past, the harder it is to get on with your life. Success is the best revenge. Don't get even-get ahead.