When legal clients file a law suit and are in litigation or are waiting on the decision, they often have problems paying their legal bills. Clients might need money for living expenses if they have been paying doctor or hospital bills. During these times clients can count on LawCash litigation financing that is structured to help.
Lawsuit funding options from LawCash includes pre-settlement funding and post-settlement funding if the client has an attorney representing their case. This way the attorney doesn't have to wait on his part of the settlement and can move forward with the case having funding to back the work required. LawCash provides the money needed in all of the following for pre-settlement funding to the attorneys and the plaintiffs:
- personal injury lawsuits,
- auto accident lawsuits,
- slip and fall lawsuits, premises lawsuits,
- worker's compensation lawsuits,
- medical malpractice lawsuits,
- product liability lawsuits,
- class action lawsuits,
- mass tort lawsuits,
This pre-settlement funding list is not exhaustive. Furthermore, LawCash also accommodates for post-settlement capital in any settled case. LawCash has provided post-settlement funding in:
- Class action lawsuits,
- Personal injury lawsuits, mass tort lawsuits,
- Forced overtime lawsuits, product liability lawsuits,
- Medical malpractice lawsuits.
The LawCash funding service put together a Board consisting of top trial and litigation lawyers for the purpose of seeking the best counsel about issues relating to plaintiff rights. LawCash wanted to offer the best service in the area for non-recourse financing and law firm lending.
The Board supports LawCash and meets during the year to review new developments and improvements in litigation, the lawsuit funding industry, and attorney financial backing
. The LawCash Board advises LawCash about ways that they can better support the plaintiff and attorneys and in turn allowing them to move forward with their caseloads without the worry of money for backing the proceedings.
The board has a broad group of ten lawyers with distinguished backgrounds. They are listed by their qualifications and state:
1. Past President, Association of Florida Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
2. Past President, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
3. Past President, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA); President, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice (TLPJ)
4. Past President, Melvin Belli Society - San Francisco
5. Executive Committee, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
6. A board member who has much experience behind his name:
- Past President, Southern Trial Lawyers Association – Tennessee
- Past President, Melvin M. Belli Society
- Past Vice-President, ATLA
- Past President, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
7. Past President, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association -Indiana
8. Past President, ATLA – State of New Jersey
9. Past President, Boulder County, Colorado Bar Foundation
10. Trail Attorney from New Jersey
The board members represent states from California to Tennessee. LawCash has got the financing market covered and a strong advising board to lend to its creditability. The next time your firm or clients need help, check with LawCash first. They work to provide the best rates and even have a one hour lending program.
LawCrossing has received tens of thousands of attorneys
jobs and has been the leading legal job board in the United States for almost two decades. LawCrossing helps attorneys dramatically improve their careers by locating every legal job opening in the market. Unlike other job sites, LawCrossing consolidates every job in the legal market and posts jobs regardless of whether or not an employer is paying. LawCrossing takes your legal career seriously and understands the legal profession. For more information, please visit www.LawCrossing.com.
The volume of database on LawCrossing can impress anybody. My association with the website was a pleasurable experience.
LawCrossing Fact #181: Our news updates keep you in the know about the latest issues.