Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you’d like to be. Find where you’ll work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from legal expert, Harrison Barnes
Discovery salaries and scope your next job
Don’t just take it from us
Push Yourself Outside Your Comfort Zone
published April 05, 2004
1. Do Not Get Actively Involved in Cliques
2. Never Say Anything Bad About Any Co-Worker-No Matter What
3. Make Your Superiors Feel Important
4. Listen, Do Not Talk Too Much, andAsk About Others
5. Participate In "Group Solidarity" Activities
6. Keep Your Head Down And Smile
More about Harrison