Adam Stock and Adrian Dayton recently published this article for the National Law Journal entitled, “Write, Share, Get Noticed.” Their article makes the point that it’s easier than ever to garner widespread dissemination of your work due to the internet and social media, but make the point that quality also really counts. They encourage associates and firm marketers to write extensively on their practice areas, but to make sure that the content is excellent. Below are the salient points they make in the article:
- Publish online content regularly. Content is the key to
- Publish good, helpful content. The more people like it,
the more they will share it and the more visibility you will get. Be
smart, but be accessible.
- Write about what you know. No matter how specialized
you are, there is an audience that you can now reach through the
“magic” of the Internet.
Here is the article:
- The Power of Writing Down Your Goals
- Partner Growth Down By 50% At AmLaw 100
- Salary Wars in Light of the Recession: Bridging the Associate / Partner Divide