Legal Staff in Phoenix, AZ
Owens & Perkins, P.C.
Scottsdale law firm seeking experienced Family Law Paralegal. All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please respond with Resume, References and Salary Requirements. Full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidate MUST have:
- A minimum of 5 years Family Law paralegal experience
- Be self-motivated with the ability to independently manage cases
- Have excellent organizational and time-management skills with strong attention to detail
- Draft petitions, motions, discovery, disclosure and correspondence
- Prepare files for hearings/trial; calendar all case deadlines
- Have thorough knowledge of Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure
- Have exceptional written and verbal skills
- Knowledge in Probate, Estate Planning, Criminal or Civil law helpful
Paralegal, Family Law, Law, Legal, Law Firm, Legal Staff, Probate, Estate Planning, Criminal Law, Civil Law, Employment, Job, Arizona, Scottsdale