Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
In the last few years, the Vermont Law School (VLS) has continued to gain such accolades. Since the rankings began way back in 1991, the school has never been ranked below the second position. In 2007 Vermont Law School (VLS) was ranked the No. 1 Law School and in 2008 was on the No. 2 position.
The Vermont Law School (VLS) runs special academic programs in close partnership and inter-departmental collaboration with a host of other American and thereon International Universities in order to build up particular dual degree programs for qualified students.
Vermont Law School (VLS) Dual Degrees partnered with other American Law Schools include:
- University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Natural Resources (MELP/Master of Science in Natural Resources)
- Thunderbird School of Global Management (JD/Masters of Business Administration) University of South Carolina (MELP/JD), University of South Dakota (MELP/JD), and Northeastern University School of Law (MELP/JD).
- University of Cambridge (JD/master of philosophy)
- University of Cergy-Pontoise (France), and University of Seville (Spain)
The Vermont Law School (VLS) offers several kinds of legal degrees and courses including,
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Environmental Law
- Master of Environmental Law and Policy (MELP) (previously known as Master of Studies in Environmental Law (MSEL))
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in American Legal Studies,
- Joint JD/MELP
- The University of Cambridge
- The Yale University School of Forestry and Environmental Studies (JD/Master of Environmental Management)
- The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (MELP/Master of Business Administration)
Since its establishment in 1978, the Environmental Law Center has been at the top of its league in terms of training people on Environmental Law. Students will find focused research institutes, specialized programs, and the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic. The ELC responds to crucial issues such as sustainable development, global warming, environmental, energy law, and policy. Our clinic participants litigate real-world cases in these fields, and our world-renowned Summer Session provides a unique opportunity for students, faculty, scientists, and policy makers to meet and discuss the latest environmental developments.
International and Comparative Law Programs offer an exciting range of opportunities for students through partnerships with leading universities in England, Italy, Spain and China for example. It offers numerous options like opportunities to study abroad, conferences, guest lectures, research projects, and so on.
The Vermont Law School also offers Clinical and Experimental Programs, General Practice Programs, Legal Writing Programs, and so on.
The special student body publications at VLS
At the Vermont Law School (VLS) in every academic year the students publish two specific legal journals. These two are the VERMONT LAW REVIEW and the VERMONT JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL LAW. Both the journals are published on a regular basis in print form and online.
Other than that the two legal journals sponsor the annual symposia at the school on a collaborative basis as well.
Learn the 10 Factors That Matter to Big Firms More Than Where You Went to Law School
It has a good option to upload different resumes and cover letters.
LawCrossing Fact #207: LawCrossing features articles on career issues.
Associate Attorney The candidate should have 0 – 2 years of experience. Recent law...
Legal Intern, Spring 2017 The interns will work on cutting-edge environmental law is...
Law Clerk, Summer 2017 The law clerks will work with attorneys in the Center's Endan...
NOW TRENDING ON BCG ATTORNEY SEARCH
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
Testimonial of the Week
- Theresa D. Colorado
Attorney in Eagan, MN
Attorney Editor Duties: Provide legal interpretation in the form of research, analysis, and enhancement to support th...
Just graduating or a recent graduate? Emphasize any experience that can be applied to a real job (summer jobs as a clerk at a law firm, editor of school newspaper, treasurer of student activity club).