Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Lawcrossing.com ensures that every single legal job one can find in the world is on LawCrossing. The website aims at enabling its members to have access to every single legal job that exists.
How does Law Crossing back up such a commitment?
- A large staff of employees who do research for LawCrossing.com visit every employer website found on the internet. All legal job listings on newspaper websites and especially if they are found on employer websites. The information gets posted on LawCrossing.com.
- LawCrossing.com does not charge employers a fee. Why? The job research is broad and intended to locate all jobs available with a goal to bring them into LawCrossing.com to be posted inside the exclusive website. Only Law Crossing members have access and this narrows down the competition.
If your mind is drifting into thoughts of the economic slow down, then heed the advice of Law Crossing's CEO, A. Harrison Barnes. He strongly encourages you to obtain the free trial offer on LawCrossing.com today because everyday the number of jobs available are declining in the job market. However, there are still thousands of jobs available on LawCrossing.com.
Why doesn't everyone get a membership into the world's largest career company on the Internet? We are not sure why everyone does not join but we do know a majority of job seekers are letting LawCrossing.com do the job research for them and clients are accepting jobs everyday. A. Harrison Barnes built his company on solid ground and here are the facts about LawCrossing.com:
- We are a division of EmploymentScape and we are one of the largest job research companies in the world. There is nothing ''shady'' about LawCrossing.com. We lay it all out on the table.
- We do not charge you to get a job on LawCrossing.com. We provide you with all the thousands of man hours of research necessary to obtain exclusive information to apply and win your coveted legal job. The monthly fees paid are to have job research done in every legal job market that exists in the world. 95% of the jobs we publicize will not be found elsewhere on job boards or through recruiters.
- Monthly membership at an affordable fee with LawCrossing.com makes our job seekers exclusive. It takes more than internet access to be privy to our list of researched jobs continually updated every hour of everyday.
Being the comprehensive and well managed site that it is, I do not think that LawCrossing needs any suggestions.
LawCrossing Fact #141: Use our map feature to search our vast job board.
NOW TRENDING ON BCG ATTORNEY SEARCH
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
Testimonial of the Week
- Jennifer Guidea Bloomfield, NJ
Mid-size Concord New Hampshire full-service law firm is seeking an associate attorney to join our 6 lawyer team with the...
Visit your library regularly and park yourself in the business section. Read all the business periodicals to stay current on business events and trends.