Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Some characteristics and skills employers look for in a Mail/Copy Clerk are:
- A Mail/Copy Clerk needs to pay attention to detail.
- Familiarity with mailing machines like Whitney Bows is required.
- Must be able to learn new techniques and procedures in a quick fashion.
- A Mail/Copy Clerk must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player.
- Customer service skills are necessary
- A Mail/Copy Clerk has the ability to work with little supervision to complete a job or task.
- The Mail/Copy Clerk is timely and has good daily attendance at the job.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- A Valid Driver’s License
- A High School Diploma or (GED)
- Inventory all supplies stored and used in copy and mail rooms
- Help end users with mailing procedures that might include bulk mailings or shipping internationally.
- Keep logs daily for the purpose of tracking and reporting.
- Update mail lists for changed addresses
- Sometimes must travel to the post office to pick up mail or to the client to deliver copy projects.
- Update the mail staff about any unidentified mail
- Process incoming mail and distribute.
- Process all outgoing mail.
- Stamp or meter the outgoing mail.
The wages for a Mail/Copy Clerk are currently predicted to be between $14,000 and $28,600 annually. The breakdown in annual wages is distributed considering differences paid by location and for experience. 10% of the Mail/Copy Clerks will earn at the highest range of $28,600 and 50 % will earn the median of approximately $20,000. The lowest annual wage earners will be 10% of Mail/Copy Clerks employed for about $14,000 a year.
In conclusion, Clerking in a Law Firm as a Mail/Copy Clerk is an occupation that might be filled by students or new high school graduates looking to start out in their first jobs. The market certainly can supply the need as long as there are openings on the horizon.
Being the comprehensive and well managed site that it is, I do not think that LawCrossing needs any suggestions.
LawCrossing Fact #221: We provide the option of applying for jobs via the Internet or using regular mail.
Corporate Attorney in Lexington, KY
Commercial/Contracts Attorney Duties: Support the sales team and its various branches, including national accounts (m...
Dress to impress. Invest in an interview wardrobe. You'll need more than one outfit since you'll interview more than once at any given company.