Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
- He must provide assistance in setting up remote transmissions and distance learning programs for clients or offices located in other towns or states.
- Must provide scripts for database demonstrations to clients and project teams.
- Standard technology training programs are provided by the Database Trainer and he is also responsible for all the training materials for each class or training session he prepares.
- In addition to the firm’s software used by the legal staff and the software used for distance learning, the firm also has software for clients that allow the firm to support client questions and learning needs. Any training or technical support is the responsibility of the Database Trainer.
- Assessment needs of the firm for software, tools or training material must be done by the Database Trainer and he is responsible for verifying the orders are filled and received for his department.
- The logistical support for user training programs, meetings, and events that require scheduling of conference rooms and meeting room equipment is managed by the Database Trainer.
- The firm needs a candidate with experience in litigation support and or law firm training programs.
- The Database Trainer needs to administer litigation database software and provide the training experience in house.
- Database Trainer needs experience with managing multiple location training sessions.
- Trainer must be able to initiate training programs without supervision.
- Trainer must be fluent in one of the litigation databases used by a legal firm.
- A Database Trainer basically needs to be able to set up the litigation support process. To do this he has to have experience in litigation support and an understanding of the technology used to present the support with an emphasis on discovery, document productions, electronic document management, and legal document review.
I will be eternally grateful to LawCrossing to enable me to take my first steps into the legal profession. Many thanks!
LawCrossing Fact #90: When users read the “FAQ” on our site, they will better understand how the site works, become confident in our services, and be ready to search for jobs.
NOW TRENDING ON BCG ATTORNEY SEARCH
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
Testimonial of the Week
- Eileen Baca-Penner New Mexico
Real Estate / Finance Associate
New York City, NY
We are searching for a real estate / finance associate, mid-level, to join a large firm's New York office. The ...
Retrieve your messages frequently and return calls promptly. Good follow-through is an essential part of any job and critical to the job search process. Show the world you're on top of things.