Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
- Provide a highly developed study program to teach students with exemplary character and undisputed forthrightness.
- To teach law as a profession, with a focus in public service.
- To provide instruction of law as a way of bestowing relief to those who are burdened because they are weak, minority, or because they are casualties of prejudice.
- To train law students to relieve human misery and human hardship.
- To instruct the law as a path to the continued processes of manufacture and trade to realize the dual goals of prosperity and peace in the world.
- To continue the outreach committees and programs to South Carolina and American Bars, local, state, and federal governments, and the public.
- To promote needed legal reforms.
Other qualifications students need to meet are character and scholastic fitness. Qualifications for getting admission to the Bar need to be probable and a decision of the field of law the student will practice must be made.
The Charleston School of Law makes it clear; they do not want to admit applicants who are not apparently capable of achieving their J.D. and being admitted to the bar. Additional requirements are two references and a personal statement to be given directly to the Charleston School of Law Office of Admissions or provide it to the LSAC letter of recommendation service.
To be eligible for a Juris Doctor degree, the candidate must have completed 88 course credits during their studies at Charleston School of Law and must receive a GPA of at least 2.00. Candidates must also complete the ABA residency requirement. The student must have conducted himself or herself as an acceptable candidate for admission to the bar.
The Charleston School of Law offers both part-time and full-time classes. The tuition for full-time students per semester is just under $15K and part-time students per semester are around $12K. Financial Aid is available for students interested in the Charleston School of Law.
The City of Charleston had a major influence in the development of the law in our country and in turn has fostered a legal community of practitioners with the best professional reputation. This legal community makes opportunities available to the students at the Charleston School of Law. Charleston is a beautiful city that also offers plenty of recreation and night life. It is a beautiful warm city filled with history and tradition that offers its best in Public Law at the Charleston School of Law.
Being the comprehensive and well managed site that it is, I do not think that LawCrossing needs any suggestions.
LawCrossing Fact #147: We are part of one of the largest employment companies in the U.S., so you can use our resources with confidence!
Testimonial of the Week
- Brian McMillan San Francisco, CA
Corporate Attorney in San Bruno, CA
Senior Associate General Counsel I Duties: Manage GEC’s intellectual property, including technology licensing and a...
Prepare a 60-second networking pitch. Explain why you left your last job, what kind of job you're looking for, in what kinds of industries. Then clarify with examples by listing five companies you'd like to work for.